, "serverDownMessage":"Internal server error, please try again after some time"
1. Too small to serve to too large to ignore: SMEs, the new frontier for digital vendors?
SMEs have been the focus of several initiatives taken by the stakeholders, including the government, financial institutions, and technology companies, in the past few months
By S ARUNACHALAM, SRINIVAS PINGALI AND KIRAN PEDADA
2. Can international marketing alliances in emerging markets be a source of competitive advantage?
Professors Kiran Pedada, S Arunachalam and Mayukh Dass discuss how managers can leverage resources and market conditions to make international marketing alliance decisions in emerging markets.
By KIRAN PEDADA, S ARUNACHALAM AND MAYUKH DASS
3. Managing businesses during Covid-19
4. Is Business-to-Everyone (B2E) the future of B2B?
To be successful in the rapidly changing digital world, businesses should be able to deliver personalized customer experiences to individuals that are part of the buying decisions
By KIRAN PEDADA AND SAURAV PETWE
5. How acquiring developed market brands can help emerging market firms?
By acquiring developed market firms, emerging market companies can gain ready access to strategic resources such as technologies, management processes, distribution networks, and global markets.
By K IRAN PEDADA AND SURBHI GUPTA
6. To win in the Indian market, global firms can leverage international marketing alliances
By forming alliances with Indian firms, foreign companies can get access to a strong distribution network and local resources to customise offerings suitable for the Indian market.
By K IRAN PEDADA
7. The digital transformation of SMEs is likely to become permanent
Many SMEs are turning digital to survive the current Covid crisis, but are keen on continuing the transformation journey. There’s a need to build the right support system to help them.
By PINGALI SRINIVAS, KIRAN PEDADA AND S ARUNACHALAM
8. Meeting the Challenge of Education in Rural India
By KIRAN PEDADA
9. How to Use Self-Selected Incentives to Increase Sales
By Raghuram Bommaraju, Assistant Professor of Marketing, ISB and Sebastian Hohenberg, Assistant Professor of Marketing, MCCOMBS School of Business, University of Texas
Indian School of Business
Knowledge City, Sector 81, SAS Nagar,
Punjab 140 306
Ph : +91 172 459 1800