August 31, 2021
October 1, 2021
Hyderabad and Mohali
The Advanced Management Programme for Healthcare at Indian School of Business has been launched 5 years ago with a unique positioning of delivering high-quality management education to mid and senior level professionals in Management of healthcare, hospitality, medical and surgical delivery industry. The exclusively designed curriculum of the programme undergoes ISB’s rigorous Assurance of Learning (AoL) process that allows the School to understand whether the participants have achieved the objectives of the programme.
Faculty and industry experts
Years of avg work experience
The learning objectives for the programme have been developed on the AACSB International model and are as follows:
Recognize the underlying responsible, ethical and sustainable implications of managing a business and be able to apply that knowledge
Professionals: Healthcare Professionals, New age Clinicians, Owner-Managers, Administrators in the field of healthcare, Doctors, Entrepreneurs, CXOs and allied sectors
Eligibility: Applicant must have an undergrad degree/ diploma in any Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Nursing, Medical Equipment or any related discipline with 3+ work experience in a related field. Entrepreneurs, Management Consultants with lesser work experience will also be considered.
Develop business acumen
Integrative approach to decision making
Understand the healthcare ecosystem
Recognise emerging trends and innovate
Develop leadership and collaborative competencies
The Indian School of Business has been consistently delivering high-quality management education for mid and senior-level executives. The School’s programmes are delivered by outstanding faculty who have been handpicked for their research excellence, subject-matter expertise and teaching acumen. The School offers world-class campuses (at Hyderabad and Mohali), a specially curated blended programme structure and a rich classroom experience through interactions with peers across multiple domains.
Increasingly, healthcare is moving out of the realm of just medical professionals... giving rise to new opportunities. But to convert to a sustainable healthcare business, one requires management skills with an understanding of patient behaviour. The AMPH is designed to provide this unique learning experience of imparting management education in the context of healthcare, through expert faculty augmented by a rich peer group."
Prof Sarang Deo
Operations Management, ISB
1. An eclectic mix of accomplished faculty members, both resident and visiting, chosen on the basis of their research excellence and teaching acumen and having a deep understanding of the healthcare sector and also acquaintance with the latest trends and issues. They bring in unique insights, in addition to their functional expertise.
2. Learning through the case studies, action learning projects, simulations, online/offline evaluations and extensive peer interactions
3. Residential and online, blended learning format to allow busy clinicians and administrators the flexibility of learning management with minimal disruption of work
4. Designed in consultation with the industry, a high-quality and industry-relevant curriculum with a participant-centric and experiential pedagogy in place to suit industry professionals returning to a learning environment after a gap of few years
5. Best-in-class peers, opportunities to interact with senior alumni across programmes and industry leaders during and after graduation
While every effort will be made not to change the dates of application and/or class start date, ISB reserves the right to modify the schedule in case of extenuating circumstances.
I have been thinking of pursuing management education in healthcare for a long time but was not able to find the right programme with an optimal balance between course content and the Indian healthcare scenario. My search ended with ISB’s AMPH. It is designed to capture intricacies of Indian healthcare sector perfectly. The programme exceeded my expectations in terms of courses, faculty, facilities and peers.
Vikram Thaploo Chief Executive Officer - TeleHealth, Apollo Hospitals Group, India
Prior to joining this course, I looked at healthcare from just a brand, marketing and communications perspectives. The AMPH has helped me gain a far more holistic appreciation of the healthcare industry. The course touches upon micro and macro aspects of Healthcare, in just the right balance.
Jasrita Dhir Head - Brand & Marketing, Fortis Healthcare
ISB and AMPH have not only provided world-class infrastructure and faculty in a highly competitive environment but also provided an opportunity for networking with some superlative healthcare professionals in the classroom.
Dr SatishReddy Managing Director, Aster Prime Hospitals, Hyderabad