Academic Associates under “Academic Associates’ Certification Programme: Academic Services and Administration
The Post Graduate Programme in Management is the ISB’s flagship programme. It is an intensive one-year programme for students with work experience. ISB offers several other premier modular programmes as well. Very senior and renowned faculties teach these programmes, and to assist them ISB has a special league of academicians who can support the classroom experience throughout the course/program. These young and aspiring individuals, the Academic Associates, are the front runners of the organization and the integral link between faculty and Administration.
We seek applications from motivated individuals with a strong academic background and who would like to pursue Teaching or a Doctoral Programme in the long run, to enroll into the Academic Associates Certification Programme (AACP). In addition to providing exposure as an Academic Associate, the participants will also be taken through formal workshops on teaching methodologies, case writing and communication/presentation skills workshops etc. Those successfully completing the programme will be awarded the Certificate at the end of the duration of the Programme, viz 2 years.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: Two years
Year-1 INR 65,000
Year-2 INR 70,000
Will be covered under the school’s Insurance policy for Health, Personal Accident and Life Insurance for the duration of the programme
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE: At the end of successful completion of the programme (Successful completion would mean assisting stipulated number of courses, auditing and crediting the courses required, and attending most of the workshops)
· Assist faculty in course preparation, course material and grading
· Conduct tutorials and maintain office hours
· Address students’ queries
· Evaluation of Class Participation
· Administrative support through LMS (Learning Management System)
· Invigilate exams
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Candidates with professional qualifications such as B.Tech / CA / MBA from reputed institutions. Candidates with Masters Degree qualification are preferred. Those who are pursuing Ph.D. programmes are also encouraged to apply
· Strong academic performance and motivation to excel
· Include marksheets and entrance exam scores (GMAT, GRE, CAT etc.) where possible
· Relevant work experience preferred
· Interested in pursuing an academic career in the following areas:
Please specify which of the above areas you are most interested to pursue. Please note that Academic Associates are also expected to assist faculty in courses outside their field but related to their core area of expertise.
AAs will also travel for the programmes offered off site as and when required
Location: Hyderabad | Mohali. Travel can be anywhere in India
Domain wise vacancies: