The Srini Raju Center for Information Technology and the Networked Economy (SRITNE) has an open position for a Content Developer in the realm of technology, technological innovation, and the digital economy. Ideal for someone with strong instructional design skills, relevant experience in devising and deployment of learning solutions, excellent written communication skills. The role is ideal for someone who wants to apply past experiences towards large scale and impact.
· Evaluate tasks and training needs to design, develop, and deploy e-learning content
· Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge and skill.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts to conduct learner analysis and identify training needs
· Determine learning objectives and instructional strategies by leveraging relevant taxonomies
· Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
· Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
· Develop exercises and activities that enhance the user interactivity and learning experience
· Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
· Determine criteria used to gauge learner performance and develop assessment instruments
· Maintain project documentation and course folders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Engineering/ Economics from a top tier college
· Three (3) years of proven work experience in instructional design / content design is mandatory.
· Excellent delivery and platform skills
· Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
· Lesson and curriculum planning skills
· Fundamental HTML and flash programming knowledge
· Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
· Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
· Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Resourceful, detail oriented, excellent organization skills, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Motivation to learn and strong work ethic are necessary
Salary is attractive, commensurate with skill set and experience. This is a full-time position.
Number of Positions: 1