Full-Time Position under Professor Ram Nidumolu, Organisational Behavior Area, Indian School of Business
ISB is looking for candidates for a full-time position requiring digital and social media dissemination and marketing capabilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. We seek applications from motivated individuals with strong interest, willingness to learn, and existing capabilities in the following areas:
1) Social Media Marketing: Using social media such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms to market digital content and conduct social media campaigns related to business practices and research on business leadership and work targeted at managers in corporations. Knowing how to use SEO and analytics to improve digital and social media marketing will be useful.
2) Writing: Creating written content for the website, newsletter, social media campaigns and teaching aids is a strong preference. Interest in drafting and sharing written content for publication with print media on topics related to Prof. Nidumolu’s teachings.
3) Website Development: Website design, development and maintenance using Square Space to upgrade and maintain existing websites of high quality and usability. Knowing how to use SEO and analytics to improve website access and use will be useful.
4) Digital Content: Designing and creating content in the form of videos, podcasts, blogs, Mailchimp newsletters and other formats for marketing through social media platforms. Knowing how to creatively use the latest video/podcast technology to produce content will be useful.
5) Dissemination Program Planning: planning, scheduling, and developing dissemination material that can be shared with alumni of courses led by Prof. Nidumolu and involving extensive alumni and volunteer engagement. Planning and marketing an upcoming international conference – includes, but not limited to, setting agendas, handling invites and RSVPs and logistics (along with ISB teams).
There is ONE full-time positions available in the _Organisational Behavior Area with Professor _Ram Nidumolu. The position is initially for one year duration at competitive wages commensurate with the position.
The position offer tremendous opportunities for learning new capabilities and working with faculty and graduate students in a world-class institution that is considered the #1 business school in India.
1) Graduate with a Master’s level degree (A bachelor level, 4-year degree with a high CGPA too is fine). Background in design, digital and social media marketing, and website development is highly desired.
2) At least 2 years of prior work in the areas identified above, i.e., digital and social media marketing, website development, digital content creation
3) A strong motivation to learn and thrive in an intellectually rich environment
4) Strong written and oral communication skills with emphasis on skills in writing.
5) Comfort and fluency in digital media, digital platforms and social media
6) Consistently high CGPA, evidence of academic excellence.
7) The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
ISB is a research and managerial practices-focused business school. It offers a variety of opportunities to understand current management practices in depth, through research seminars, workshops, and opportunities to work with faculty and graduate students. It provides library, technology and other resoures to develop marketable skills and competencies.
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating your CGPA or percentage score, undergraduate and graduate level transcripts. Please mention “Research Associate in Organisation Behavior Area under Prof. Ram Nidumolu” in the subject line of your email.
Contact us at
Email us at
Monday- Friday, 08:00 to 18:00