Full-Time Positions under Professor Ram Nidumolu, Organizational Behavior Area, Indian School of Business
ISB is looking for candidates for a full-time position requiring program management, digital marketing and excellent written and oral communication skills. We seek applications from motivated individuals with strong interest, willingness to learn, and existing capabilities in the following areas:
1) Program Management: Management of the Beingfulness program including planning, scheduling, and developing dissemination material that can be shared with alumni of courses led by Prof. Nidumolu, current and prospective students, and involving extensive alumni and volunteer engagement. This would include strategizing and planning volunteer engagement activities, educational and informational videos, podcasts, and newsletters, and handling social media interactions and activities.
2) Dissemination Program Planning: Planning and marketing an upcoming international conference and workshops – includes, but not limited to, setting agendas, handling invites and RSVPs and logistics (along with ISB teams).
3) Writing: Creating written content for the website, newsletter, social media campaigns and teaching aids is a strong preference. Interest in drafting and sharing written content for publication with print media on topics related to Prof. Nidumolu’s teachings.
4) Website Development: Website design, development and maintenance using Square Space to upgrade and maintain existing websites of high quality and usability. Knowing how to use SEO and analytics to improve website access and use will be useful.
5) Social Media Marketing: The candidate will work closely with the social media manager to market digital content and conduct social media campaigns related to business practices and research on business leadership and work targeted at managers in corporations.
There is ONE full-time positions available in the Organizational Behavior Area with Professor _Ram Nidumolu. The position is initially for one year duration at competitive wages commensurate with the position.
The position offers tremendous opportunities for learning new capabilities and working with faculty and graduate students in a world-class institution that is considered the #1 business school in India.
1) Graduate with a Master’s level degree (A bachelor level, 4-year degree with a high CGPA too is fine). Background in program management, writing, program strategy and design, and digital and social media marketing, is highly desired.
2) At least 2 years of prior work in the areas identified above, i.e., program management and strategy digital and digital content creation
3) A strong motivation to learn and thrive in an intellectually rich environment
4) Strong written and oral communication skills with emphasis on skills in writing.
5) Comfort and fluency in digital media, digital platforms and social media
6) Consistently high CGPA, evidence of academic excellence.
7) The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
ISB is a research and managerial practices-focused business school. It offers a variety of opportunities to understand current management practices in depth, through research seminars, workshops, and opportunities to work with faculty and graduate students. It provides library, technology and other resources to develop marketable skills and competencies.
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,clearly indicating your CGPA or percentage score, undergraduate and graduate level transcripts. Please mention “Program Manager in Organisation Behavior Area under Prof. Ram Nidumolu” in the subject line of your email.