The Indian School of Business wants to recruit promising young researchers in the discipline of Accounting, Finance, Economics and Public Policy, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy. We seek applications from motivated individuals with a strong academic background to work as Research Associates at ISB. Research Associates (RA) generally go on to pursue Ph.D. in internationally renowned business schools after working at ISB for 1-2 years.
There is one RA position available in the Marketing Area with Professor Manish Gangwar. Professor Gangwar’s research interests are in the areas of Pricing Strategies, Demand Analytics, Subscription Models, Omnichannel and E-commerce Retailing, and Consumer Analytics
· The candidate will assist the professor in the ongoing research work, including empirical investigation, cleaning, preparing data for statistical analysis, literature review.
· Work will require good mathematical understanding and statistical skills.
· The position is full-time.
· Preferred joining date is at the earliest.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Master’s or Bachelors from a reputed university with good analytical and communication skills.
· Working knowledge of (some) programming languages and/or statistical software such as R, Python, Matlab, Stata, Mathematica etc. is essential.
· Candidates that have demonstrated ability to pursue academic or industry-oriented research are preferred.
· Good communication skills (oral and written) are critical.
· The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
· Ability to work diligently on tasks that may be tedious but are crucial for projects.
ISB is a research focused business school. It offers a variety of opportunities to understand the current management phenomena in depth, through research seminars, workshops, and PhD-level courses. It provides several options to hone a person’s analytical skills. The hands-on research experience is helpful as the candidate starts his/her own research in the field. The position offers a competitive salary along with other benefits (CTC).
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating your CGPA or percentage score. Please mention “Research Associate in Marketing Area under Prof. Manish Gangwar” in the subject line.