RA position in marketing
The Indian School of Business wants to recruit promising young researchers in Accounting, Finance, Economics and Public Policy, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy. We seek applications from motivated individuals with a strong academic background to work as Research Associates at ISB. Research Associates (RA) generally go on to pursue Ph.D. in internationally renowned business schools after working at ISB for 2-3 years.
There is a RA position available with Professor Raghuram Bommaraju in the marketing area. His primary research interests are sales force management, marketing-finance interface, and Board of Directors. Professor Raghuram has published in the top journals in marketing and has several interesting ongoing projects.
· The candidate will assist the professor in research work involving data collection, data cleaning, and analysis.
· The candidate will assist in gathering and synthesizing relevant literature and in the drafting of research papers
· The candidate may also aid the professor in any industry projects
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Excellent programming and coding skills. Prior experience in dealing with large datasets is an added advantage
· A Graduate or Postgraduate degree from top institutions
· Background in Economics/Statistics/Business
· Excellent communication and writing skills
Benefits: ISB is a research-focused business school. It offers various opportunities to understand the current management phenomena in depth through research seminars, workshops, and PhD-level courses. It provides several options to hone a person’s analytical skills. The hands-on research experience is helpful as the candidate starts his/her research in the field. The position offers a competitive salary along with other benefits (CTC).
Positions Vacant: 1
If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com, clearly indicating your CGPA or percentage score, undergraduate and graduate-level transcripts. Please mention “Research Associate in marketing under Prof. Raghuram Bommaraju.
In addition, use the following link to fill up your details - https://forms.gle/Mf9uGcowHPVr45sT7.