"pageName": "RA with Thomas Schmidheiny Centre for Family Enterprise"
, "serverDownMessage":"Internal server error, please try again after some time"
Thomas Scmidheiny Centre for Family Enterprise at the Indian School of Business seeks to advance real-world and academic knowledge of family business. The Centre wants to recruit promising young researchers. We seek applications from motivated individuals with a strong academic background to work as Research Associates at the Centre.
The Centre is looking for bright and motivated graduates/ post graduates (fresh or up to 5 years of work experience) in Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Management, and other social science disciplines.
They will be primarily required to assist the Executive Director and other faculty associated with the Centre in their research work - data collection, developing research database, data cleaning and in the development of research papers and case studies.
· They will also be required to document and write up the result of projects, research activities, and events for the purpose of dissemination and publication.
· They will assist the Centre in organizing its flagship biennial conference and various workshops and training programs.
· They will help the Centre to refine and upgrade its database on family businesses.
· They will get an opportunity to develop and hone their research skills so that after a stint of 2-3 years, they will be ready to join a doctoral program in management at premier business schools globally.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
A strong interest in a research career.
A strong interest in Management
A Graduate or Postgraduate degree from Institutions like Delhi School of Economics, Indian Statistical Institute, Presidency College, St Xavier’s etc AND/OR B Tech/ M Tech from IIT, NIT, BITS etc. AND/OR MBA/ PGDBM from premier institutions like IIM’s, XLRI, MDI Gurgaon etc.
· A professional degree (chartered or cost accountancy or law) may also be considered.
Consistently high CGPA, evidence of academic excellence
Excellent analytical and computing skills
Excellent communication and writing skills
Familiarity with econometric methods will be an advantage.
Proficiency in the use of software packages such as SPSS, SAS, STATA and R will be preferred.
The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
Salary: Negotiable based on qualification and experience
Do you wish to apply for this role? Share your profile